Marketing Roundtable – SOCIAL NETWORKING & WEB 2.0 FOR BUSINESS: How to Use and Monetize LinkedIn/Facebook, Blogging, CMS Websites, Social Bookmarking (& more)
- Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
- Time: 8:00am to 11:30am
- Location: Microsoft, Iselin, New Jersey
- Address: Prudential Building, 194 Wood Avenue, Sixth Floor
- Click Here for Directions
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join us for a breakfast with KARL JOSEPH UFERT, President/Co-Principal of Mitra Creative™, who will offer his insights into Web 2.0 and the Social Networking Phenomenon.
- Mitra Creative Business Technology (Technology Vertical Solutions Microsite)
- Mitra Creative Main Site
- Mitra Creative Blog
ERIC RABINOWITZ, President of The Nurture Institute™, will present this Marketing Roundtable Discussion on Social Networking and Web 2.0, and on other Marketing Topics, in the context of nurturing and cultivating relationships with customers and prospects leading to larger sales pipelines, bigger deals and longer and more profitable relationships. Nurture is not magic, but a common sense approach to transforming your business utilizing the methodology that was responsible for building Microsoft’s original Partner channel.
- 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
- Networking opportunity.
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- “Social Networking and Web 2.0” Karl Joseph Ufert, Mitra Creative
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- “Marketing Roundtable”, Eric Rabinowitz, President of the Nurture Institute
10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Meeting wrap up and comments with LISA EYERKUSS, President IAMCP NJ.
- Web 2.0/3.0, including social networking (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook), social bookmarking, blogging, the use of content management system-based websites, content syndication, and much, much more, are the hottest topics the current communications and marketing landscape. But what does Web 2.0 really mean, how does it really apply to your business, and how can it be used appropriately and effectively?
- Business 2.0/3.0” is the next level of interaction between you and your prospects and clients. It equals new ways to interface and communicate with and excite audiences. It provides new tools for business outreach and methods to uplift, monetize and track sales, marketing, prospecting and branding efforts. This seminar will introduce Web 2.0/3.0, demonstrate the use of social networking sites, and help you to understand where all of this can, and should, fit into your current and future business strategies.
- During the session, we will answer common questions and build awareness of how these concepts and tools can benefit you. Questions include:
- What are the most popular social networking sites and which of them can/should you use for business?
- Is it appropriate/effective to use certain social networking sites, and to share personal information, for business interaction?
- How can you directly monetize Web 2.0 and social networking?
- What are Blogs and how can/should they be used by businesses?
- How do Content Management System (CMS)-based websites relate to, and support, Web 2.0 and SEO efforts?
- What is RSS/Content Syndication?
- What is, and how can you enact, “Viral” marketing?
- What types of advertising, promotion and business development are, and should be, Web 2.0-enhanced?
- You thought Web 2.0 “is the future”? Get ready for Web 3.0!
About Round Table – Celebrating Our 3rd Year
The Partner Marketing Roundtable is a 2-hour professionally facilitated monthly marketing discussion group provided by Microsoft to Microsoft Certified Partners. After a continental breakfast, the session begins with a 60-minute presentation on a specific area of marketing provided by a guest speaker and marketing expert. After the presentation each participant has the opportunity to write down their own marketing questions. The professional group leader will choose questions randomly for discussion. Essentials, VMAX, and Pump Up the Volume Partners from around the country participate in these sessions through the use of Live Meeting and the Round Table audio and video system.
We also will be broadcasting this event using the Roundtable technology for those who can not make it in person.
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting. Meeting time: Apr 8, 2009 8:00 AM (EDT)
- Link: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mspp/join?id=W4HF3H&role=attend&pw=PFWM%235_%25n
- Add to my Outlook Calendar: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mspp/meetingICS?id=W4HF3H&role=attend&pw=PFWM%235_%25n&i=i.ics
- Telephone conferencing – use the information below to connect:
- Toll-free: +1 (866) 500-6738
- Toll: +1 (866) 500-6738
- Participant code: 4459772
- To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703
- Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mspp/join
- Copy and paste the required information:
- Meeting ID: W4HF3H
- Entry Code: PFWM#5_%n
- Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mspp
- If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidLiveMeeting?p1=12&p2=en_US&p3=LMInfo&p4=support
Speak Your Mind